After I did all the stuff below, I added a Button to the app and then your Function Button1_onclick()… I got an error message saying that “Uncaught ReferenceError: HTMLview1 is not defined.” Since that message never came up when I was doing all the things below, I’m confused… I don’t know what’s going on, although that’s secondary to the real issue which is: how do I get rid of the “htmlView1.innerHTML=” when the app is run?
I duplicated your code exactly as below… I had HTMLview.innerHTML… and you had HTMLview1.innerHTML… This had no impact.
You had double quotes (“) before
<a and after
>/a which I did not have… This had no impact.
I dropped the stuff after the … as you suggested, so that the code looks like the following:
(Rest of the code in the
And the result showing during execution is:
Note the “ “ surrounding Template, which were not there in early tests… I assume this is due to the quotes surround the
Hmmm, I moved the left quote from before <a to before htmlView1. And that resulted in:
Note how left hand quote moved.
Hmmm#2, I moved the left quote to left side of Template, and that resulted in:
Went back to way you had set up the quotes, then ran it on iPad (Safari) ( And Chrome on PC) with same results… the “htmlView1.innerHTML=” always shows.