Invalid Image Path error

Hello, I haven’t updated my app in iTunes in a while. I just made a small update and now, I can still compile and build in PhoneGap Build, but when I upload my ipa file to Apple, I’m getting an error:
ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key ‘CFBundleIcons’: "Applcon40x40’’

I have two versions of my app icon that are 40x40 and the 80x80 and 120x120 versions at 40@2x and 40@3x.

Has anyone else run across this issue? The solutions I’ve found online involve going into xcode and editing .plist file which I don’t really know how since I’m using NSB and phonegap.

Aaargh! 3 days later I found the problem. Do not be like me, boys and girls, make sure to read carefully the fine instructions found at Submitting to the iOS App Store - NSB App Studio

Especially the easy to miss line “Add the folder name, icons, to manifest in Project Properties.”

I added the 40x40 icon to the folder and referenced it in the config.xml but forgot to add it to the manifest file.

Thanks.

Good find - thanks for following up with the answer!