Obfuscator (6.2.4)

Thanks for sending the full log. The problem has been fixed and a new version uploaded. Give it a try!

Whatever you did, it did the trick! J

Thanks so much for the speedy response and support,

James

Hi all. I’ve got at least 11 customers with obfuscated apps running live and all
is 100%.

Now it works just fine!

Another thing to try would be using js-obfuscator-custom and turning options off until it works.

Doesn’t help. Even with all the options set to true switch to false I still get the crash, with the error message “w0 not defined”

Later. In fact having a complety empty obfuscatorsettings still results in the crash.

It looks like you’ll have to try to find the minimal code to reproduce this. Make a copy of you app, then delete forms until the problem goes away: this should help figure out which form’s code is causing this.

Deleting forms can obscure the problem, especially if code in one form refers to an object in another. Rather than deleting forms, I would start by block commenting all the code in all the forms except Sub Main. Then add back in one form at a time. You might then get errors when the active code cannot find a particular function. All you need do then is uncomment the called function. Tedious, but do-able.

Another thing you might try is searching the obfuscated code for the offending characters - “w0” - to find where it appears.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.