Problem with Phonegap 7.1.0 or 8.0.0 and Google Maps

When I compile my app with phonegap 7 or 8 google maps stops working, because as soon as I refresh it I get an error “ReferenceError: google is not defined” in nsbFunctions.js line 274.

with 6.5 phonegap works fine, but I do not load some plugins well since according to the log:

Plugin does not support this project’s cordova-android version. cordova-android: 6.1.2, failed version requirement:> = 6.3.0
Skipping ‘phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner’ for android
Plugin does not support this project’s cordova-android version. cordova-android: 6.1.2, failed version requirement:> = 6.3.0
Skipping ‘cordova-plugin-camera’ for android
Installing “cordova-plugin-geolocation” at “4.0.1” for android

And I can not do some things like geolocate my location.

Should we wait for some new version of nsbasic for this to work?

Thank you very much

This isn’t an AppStudio issue.

Just as PhoneGap has different versions, so do the the plugins it uses. You may need to change the version of the plugin.

This kind of thing has come up before - look at the PhoneGap topics here. You’ll need to add something like this in your project’s PhoneGap configxml property:

<gap:plugin name=“cordova-plugin-camera” source=“npm” spec=“2.4.1” />

(The spec number will depend on the version of the control which is needed.)

Ok, thank you.

I’ve resolve this issue with phonegap 6,5 and previous versions of the plugins. But when I use phonegap from versión 7 I get the reference error in google maps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.