loving appStudio but my head is hurting having to re-do some exciting apps. The concept is the same but a lot works differently than my existing IDE.
Here's some questions for you guys.
I am using common controls & bootstrap
1. What is the correct procedure to add a php file to the app and create a new.
2. My understanding of this is that the php files are uploaded with the app and run from the app. No need for www.xxx.com. Will this work in a phone gap app?
3. What is the correct way to use images. I have created a project folder and an image folder in there with images. Add an image into the folder then browse to the image ????
4. I am trying to get the bootstrap listGroup to look more like the jQuery version. Image / aside / using e.g. <img
src="https://www.w3schools.com/html/pic_mountain.jpg" alt="Mountain View" style="width:45px;height:45px;"> Aside text here. Is there extensive docs for this component anywhere?
5. e.g. on the listGroup I have managed to use
border : none;
but can't change the active colours or work out where they are set in the IDE.
color: red !important;
I know this is a lack of understanding of CSS but it would make life easier if there was a resource showing how to set these things for the specific component.
Onwards & upwards.