We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 6.2.6 is ready.
This release brings a bunch of changes under the covers, with new versions of libraries. These fix a number of issues, some of them longstanding - like QRCodes displaying on Mac OS.
New and improved stuff includes:
- Controls: Fix jqWidgets Input placeholder.
- Controls: jQM Select now checks for bad value on .setIndex.
- Forms: Fix error in centering forms.
- IDE: Add web board to Help menu.
- IDE: QRCodes now appear on Mac.
- Installer: Use pyInstaller 3.2.1.
- Installer: Use Python 2.8.13.
- Installer: Use wxPython 3.0.2
- Runtime: Use FontAwesome 4.7. Over 40 new icons!
- Runtime: FontAwesome now works properly offline.
- Runtime: EXE.pythonEval() can now accept longer command strings (240)
- makeEXE: Updated with the latest libraries.
- makeEXE: New streamlined development technique.
- Samples: execPython has some new snippets.
- Samples: Facebook sample deprecated due to changes in Facebook authentication.
- Volt: Documentation moved into main Wiki.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 6 users.