We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 6.2.7 is ready.
This release brings a bunch of useful fixes and some enhancements.
New and improved stuff includes:
- Deploy: Error message shows if a DB cannot be exported due to invalid column type.
- Controls: Bootstrap controls with images work properly.
- Controls: Bootstrap Tabs color property fixed.
- Controls: jQM Collapsible can now display HTML.
- Controls: jQM List's hidden property now works.
- Controls: Common Grid has new .init(rows, cols) function.
- Controls: Signature now renders properly if size of control changes. (Thanks, Buck!)
- Controls: New Signature.clear() function.
- Library: Navigo updated to latest version.
- MakeEXE: Bug in links fixed.
- Samples: New BrowserArrows sample shows use of Navigo.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 6 users.