We’re pleased to announce that 7.2.1 has been released.
It includes new features and some bug fixes.
- BS4: New Toast control
- BS4: Select: No longer creates empty values for item
- BS4: Updated Bootswatch themes
- BS4: Switch: New Bootstrap native Switch replaces of Titatoggle's Fliptoggle.
- Code Windows: Markdown (.md) files can now be edited.
- Deploy: loadType is now implemented.
- Deploy: new loadType: noload
- IDE: eslint dialog is reused (so there are never two visible at once)
- IDE: Project CSS is now marked up as CSS.
- IDE: Rare project corruption issues fixed - now it self fixes.
- IDE: Update copyright to 2019
- Project Explorer: Files can now be dragged and dropped. Will be deployed to the project's root directory.
- Project Explorer: Folders can now be dragged and dropped. Will be deployed to the project's root directory.
- Samples: Volt users - bug fixed in password check.
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”