Obfuscation Working?


#1

I have tried obfuscating a number of sample programs supplied with version 7. When obfuscation is turned on, all say there is an error. Is this feature working in v7?

Thanks Rodney


#2

I just tried a couple here and they were OK.

Which sample did you use? What was the obfuscation level? Did you start with a BASIC or JavaScript sample?


#3

Wait a minute - I managed to reproduce this. Thank you for reporting this. It should be fixed in the next build.


#4

NS 7.0.2.0

I await correction


#5

Can you check the About screen to make sure you are using 7.0.2?


#6

Here it is


#7

Does it work OK with HelloWorld?


#8

All the example does not work.
All my projects does not work.
I am waiting for the correction to distribute my projects.


#9

I can reproduce the issue here now. We are working on it.


#10

Hello, I made a VirtualBox Win7 Home PC and installed AppStudio and registered.
I refined the example test with maximum protection option and I was successful.
Now I will do with my project and hope that this way I can work and distribute the project.
In the future I will do a new installation of the OS and configure the environment, now I will use the VM that is generating successfully.
Thank you.


#11

We have a solution. Do a complete uninstall of AppStudio from Windows Settings - including delete c:\Program Files (x86)\NSB AppStudio, then install AppStudio again.


#12

George and Company, Thanks. I just try it and it work fine. Rodney Wirtz