Problems with Phonegap


#1

I have an Android app compiled more than a year ago and working properly. A few days ago I needed to make a modification and I could compile correctly with Phonegap but when accessing MySQL through a PHP program installed on a server I get 404 error (apparently can not read the PHP file or can not read the database). I would greatly appreciate being asked if I should compile my program in a different way. I am registered in Phonegap and my application does not have the token specified in preferences.

Now I have tried to generate a token from my Phonegap account. Then in NSB Preferences, I updated the token. Then I compiled, installed the app on Android, run the program and it keeps giving me the same error.


#2

Have you connected the Chrome Remote Inspector to see if there are any errors on the device side?


#3

Thanks for your answer. I will do it today. I clarify by the doubts that if I run the application in the Chrome browser of my pc, the system works well.


#4

471/5000
Excuse my ignorance. I was able to configure “DevTools” and I was also able to connect my Android device via USB cable. I can debug any web page through the URL. What I need is to debug an app that I have installed on my device. I do not know how to do it, because the “DevTools” instructions indicate only to debug a web page developed with NSB. Could you help me set up “DevTools” to debug the app that I already have installed on my device?


#5

The chrome://inspect page should show all the apps which can be inspected.

If it’s a web app (or PhoneGap app), it should show up there.


#6

Dear, when running Ajax (URL), as I show in the screenshot, error 404. appears. The URL executes a PHP on a remote server, to obtain User and Password recorded in a MySQL database.
I will be very grateful if you can help me with this. I can no longer update and compile my app because it does not work.
Greetings.


#7
  1. Have you checked if the file in the path is actually there?

  2. What happens if you try https instead http?


#8

Yes, the route is correct. Also, if I run the URL from a browser, it returns the data I need. The problem is when running Ajax. This afternoon I will try https.
Thanks and regards.


#9

I have tried again with https and I still can not access the database. This same application, with a compilation from a year ago works well today. I do not know what else to do anymore. I can not improve the code because I can not compile.


#10

400/5000
I want to tell you how I solved the problem:

  1. I created a new project
  2. I copied the contents of the config.xml file
  3. I closed the project and opened the project that did not work
  4. I pasted what I had copied into the project config.xml file that did not work
  5. In the “Version” property I added “cli-6.5.0”
  6. I compiled the project again and now it works for me.

Thanks for the help and regards.


#11

It might be interesting to do a compare of the old project and the new to find out what is different.

I’m glad it’s working!